Organize Your Own Golf Breaks
The recession is forcing prices down as hotels at home and abroad fight for market share. All the information is at your fingertips online and all you have to do is plan the Golf Break: Organize Your Own Golf Breaks Much Cheaper Than Travel Agents
All golf breaks, holidays and vacations at the most affordable prices reviewed
The recession is forcing prices down as hotels at home and abroad fight for market share.
All the information is at your fingertips online and all you have to do is plan the Golf Break. Its all about doing the research yourself, deciding on where to go and following through. I would advise you to start planning six months in advance.
1. Decide on your destination e.g. Marbella in Spain
2. Search through Booking.com and use the filters to find the Hotel for you – make sure you specify things like ‘beside the beach’, ‘all inclusive’ and ‘free car parking’.
3. Check Trip Advisor to see if the hotel meets your requirements. I find that most of the reviews are very honest and accurate if you take the average.
4. Go to Bookyourgolf.net and you will be able to find the best deals in the area near your hotel.
5. Book your flight with the carrier of your choice but for the best prices book 4-6 months in advance.
Art Kavanagh discovered how simple it really is – ‘I was really fed up of the exorbitant prices being charged by the travel agents and decided to do my own research’ he said, ‘it was quite amazing really and most interesting to see the savings that can be made’. He has a holiday planned for four people in April this year and guess what – The entire price for all-inclusive hotel deal (four star), 5 rounds of golf with buggies, rented car and flights from Dublin to Alicante works out at just €790 per person for the week.
If you compare this to the prices being asked by travel agents you will see that Art made savings of over €200 per person. In today’s economic climate such savings are substantial. All in all he says that the research took him less than two hours.